Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Another Day, Another Compendium Adventure

(Finally went to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier - I guess I liked the movie; I mean liked the characters and their interactions; I've seen far too many fighting/explosion-computer generated scenes not to yawn a bit at the action...)

So - "Circle of Ice" by Paul Greelman. The character Charlie played got out with only one piece of MRC egregious cheating (well, actually it was GM fiat: 'you go west, you are dead' did not cut it for me). A nice little adventure with a backdrop explaining the 'why' of it all without getting toooo complex; a couple of nice but not ridiculous rewards for getting the job done. I liked the paragraph lengths - enough description to draw you in without bogging you down.

Still more to go so the blog will boldly go on to where many, presumably, have gone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment