Monday, January 6, 2014

No time Like The Present

Stepping out into 2014, the year in which dT&T will be released, I have come to the late realisation that time is dependent on something outside of itself - change. So, asking what there was before the Big Bang is pointless - if there was 'nothing' then nothing would have been changing so no before. Equally, when the Universe ends, time will stop.

Now, I think it might well start up again and I suspect it may well have started and stopped many times before. I also find it hard to believe that there haven't been a trillion or more big bangs in lots of different places/spaces.

I haven't yet resolved the question of what made the Big Bang go bang or how it got their out of nothingness.

On a more frivolous note, I am now selling Higgs Boson detectors:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=681621474


No comments:

Post a Comment