Saturday, April 13, 2013

Game Settings for New Players - What Would You Do?

I had the pleasure of GM T&T games on Friday and Saturday and both games had players brand new to T&T. The first game had 3 players who had played before and 4 who had never had the pleasure - all were in the age range 12-15. The second game had one experienced player and three never-before players - the new players ages were 16, 23 and 45.

What would you have done for game setting/parameters? Even if you don't have the opportunity to GM T&T, its an interesting question!

Both games worked well and everyone is keen to play again so I didn't stuff it up. There was a fair bit to consider to make it all work though. I wrote nothing down in advance but for both games I thought out parameters I believed would work and then a setting that would fit.

Answers on a postcard please...

No comments:

Post a Comment