Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bitten by a Dog, Time for a new Release

I spent a week on the bigger but quieter Samoan island of Savai'i. Life is very, very relaxed and very contented there. If there was no electricity and no oil, I don't think they would take long to adapt - no coca cola, now that might be a problem! Friendly people, big on family values, lots of churches and too many stray dogs! The first time I have ever been bitten by one...those teeth go in a long way, that's for sure. Fingers crossed, no infection, no rabies. That might help my writing though.

On May 1st, there's a new solo out via DriveThru called 'Deathbed'. It's 28 pages long but there are lots of encounters to be played through so it's not a short stroll through the park. I think there should be plenty of replayabiliy and it has been well play-tested.

I hope you enjoy it if you take a peek between its covers...

No comments:

Post a Comment