Saturday, March 30, 2013

Constant Vigil - New solo at Drive Thru

I took a break from other writing projects because this little adventure came unbidden in the night. Although he didn't appear until half way through writing the 50-odd paragraphs, a hero from the past climbed on to the page in a new guise, cloaked in the guise of a pun.
Another unexpected twist was the emergence of 'Wizard Control' which seemed apt.
Pretty much for anyone bar wizards, I'd say.

Naharat won my riddle contest at Trollhalla and I think I unfairly taxed G'noll so they both are awarded free copies ( a massive saving of $1.99).

Charlie and Chet, oceans apart, play-tested and passed it fit for public consumption.

Here's my cover (which I think I managed to get twice in the pdf but that's a whole heap better than not at all):


No comments:

Post a Comment